is an online, self-service center for members. Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
and Health Advantage strive to meet customer expectations by providing members with
this convenient self-help access to their health plan information 24 hours a day,
seven days a week. Register today to access My Blueprint. To protect
your privacy, you will not be able to access your personal information this first
visit. You will receive a secure activation code via U.S. Postal Service.
If you have claim information, you can gain immediate access to My Blueprint using the following options.
- If you have a claim with a date of service within the last 6 months, you can:
- Enter the Claim number off of the EOB
- Enter a date of service and physician last name
- If have not had any claims, there is a link that states ‘I have not had a medical claim’; you can select the link and gain immediate access to the site.
What can I do by using My Blueprint?
- Check your member eligibility.
- Check your claims status and history.
- View EOBs (explanation of benefit statements).
- Receive e-mail notifications when claims have been processed.
- Check information on your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum.
- Access the Healthwise® Knowledgebase — this online encyclopedia of health information can help you make better health decisions.
- Review your Personal Health Record — a collection of important information about your health such as medical claim data, medications and family and social histories. You decide how much information you make available on your PHR.
- Find the right doctor through Physician Connection — a tool that provides quality information for physician specialties by allowing members to search by specialty, medical condition, surgery or procedure.